Published on: Monday, February 23, 2015
If you want to know how to download any video that you want (which includes music videos), save it to your computer, then move it to your android device, which is both completely free and legal (as long as you don't sell it or distribute it), then you NEED to watch this video! In this video, I will teach you, in depth, how to do exactly that. This is great for when you want to watch your favorite music videos or videos on the go, or when you don't have any internet connection. Here are the steps:
1) Download Android File Transfer for Mac using this link: https://www.android.com/intl/en_us/filetransfer/
(If you are using Windows, you don't need to download this. All you have to do is plug in your device and go to "My Computer" and you should see it.)
2) Find the video that you would like to download on YouTube, or you could even try other websites, such as Facebook.
3) After clicking on the video, copy the URL.
4) Go to en.savefrom.net and paste the URL into the text box and click "Download".
5) I normally choose the first one, which is mp4 and the highest quality, but select the type of file that you would like to download. (Select "Audio AAC" for an audio-only download.)
6) While it downloads, plug in your Android device and find it in either Android File Transfer (if you are using a Mac) or in "My Computer" in the Start menu (if you are using Windows).
7) When it is done downloading, drag-and-drop the video to either your SD card or your internal storage.
8) Go to the Gallery app on your Android device after it is done copying to your device.
9) Enjoy your videos!
Thanks for watching, and keep a lookout in the near future for when I do a review of the Samsung Galaxy S6 when it is released in March. If you have any tutorial suggestions or any other questions or concerns, please let me know in the comments section as well, so I can be sure to get that tutorial done or respond for you! And don't forget to subscribe, like, comment, and share!