HOW TO: Download Any Video to Your Computer and/or iOS Device
- Published on: Sunday, February 22, 2015
- If you want to know how to download any video off of YouTube and save it to your Mac or PC and/or iOS device, completely for free, then you'll want to watch this video! It is a very easy process and it is completely legal, just as long as you don't sell it or distribute it. These are the steps:
1) If you have a PC, download iTunes. (Mac users can skip this step)
2) Go to youtube.com in any web browser and find the video that you want. (You can try other websites too, but YouTube works perfect.)
3) Copy the URL after you click on the video that you want.
4) Go to en.savefrom.net and paste the URL in the text box and hit "download".
5) Select how you would like to download the video. (I normally choose the highest quality one.)
6) After you click on it, it should automatically download. Open iTunes while you wait for it to finish downloading.
7) Connect your iOS device to your computer.
8) Select your device in iTunes, and simply drag-and-drop the downloaded video to your device.
9) Enjoy your favorite videos offline!
Thanks for watching and please rate, comment, subscribe and/or share!
- Source: https://youtu.be/i_Ag_HV8bZA